8 oz. Australian beef sirloin thinly sliced
4 cups Beef stock
1 Red bell pepper, quartered
2 Sliced carrots
3 tbsp Light soy sauce
2 tsp. each Minced garlic and grated fresh ginger
8 oz Uncooked soba noodles
1 small bunch Bok choy (about 12 oz)
1/2 cup each Sliced scallions and chopped cilantro
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir noodles into boiling water; cook as package directs. Drain and rinse.
- Add broth, water, bell pepper, carrot, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add bok choy to Dutch oven; cover and cook 3 minutes or until vegetables is tender.
- Stir in noodles and the raw beef;heat through.Off heat, stir in scallions and cilantro.
- Top with cilantro, scallion and enoki.
- Serve hot.