Australian beef rump spaghetti with sun dried tomatoes and spinach
500g Australian Beef Rump
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 (8.5 oz) jar Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Minced garlic
1 bunch Baby Spinach, chopped
1 bunch Arugula, chopped
1/2 cup Chopped fresh Basil
1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain while reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- In a heated pan, add oil and cook the pine nuts for a minute. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add oil and the beef and fry for 3-5 minutes until browned. Add salt, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach and arugula and saute until spinach wilts. Add a teaspoon of pine nuts.
- Toss spaghetti into pot with spinach. Thin with pasta water as needed.
- Finally, add in parmesan, spinach and arugula and sprinkle salt and pepper. Serve warm with each serving garnished with oil, pine nuts and parmesan.