- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Kiddie friendly
- Beef & pumpkin triangles
Beef & pumpkin triangles
250 g beef mince
250 g grated pumpkin
50 g frozen peas
20 g instant dried potato
4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp salt flakes
1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 200°C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper Combine mince, pumpkin, peas and dried potato. Divide into 16 portions.
- Cut pastry sheets into 4 squares.
- Brush edges with beaten egg.
- Place 1 portion of beef mixture on each square.
- Fold pastry in half to form a triangle. Press edges together to enclose filling.
- Brush lightly with egg and lightly sprinkle with combined salt flakes and cracked black pepper.
- Place triangles glazed side up on baking tray. Cook for 20 minutes until golden brown and pastry is crisp.
- Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time
- Serve with your favourite chutney.