- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Stir fry oh my
- Beef and lemongrass stir-fry
Beef and lemongrass stir-fry
500g Beef rump, thinly sliced
2 tbsp Oil
2 tsp Grated ginger
2 tsp Finely chopped lemongrass (white part only)
3 Spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
1 large Red capsicum, thinly sliced
200g Green beans, diagonally sliced
1 Small red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
¼ cup Kecap manis or soy sauce
1 tbsp Fish sauce
Rice noodles or steamed rice, to serve
- Add half the oil to the Beef and mix well. Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the Beef in three batches, and set it aside. Reheat wok between each batch.
- Reheat the wok, add remaining oil, and add the ginger, lemongrass and spring onions. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the capsicum, beans and chilli, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes
- Return the Beef to the wok and add the sauces. Stir for 30 seconds to combine. Serve with rice noodles or steamed rice.