- Home page
- Beef Recipe
- Beef and mushroom mignons
Beef and mushroom mignons
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Eye Rump Side||35mm Thick||750g||3kg||7.5kg|
|Button Mushrooms||Finely Chopped||75g||300g||750g|
|Spring Onions||Finely Chopped||25g||100g||250g|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket in each steak.
- Combine mushrooms, spring onions and cheese. Spoon into steaks. Wrap in bacon, secure with toothpick or twine.
- Sprinkle top with pepper.
Arrange steaks on tray with pepper side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Heat 20ml of oil in a large frying pan. Cook steaks for 2 - 3 minutes on each side over a high heat until turned browned.
- Remove steaks to oven tray. Place in oven and cook for a further 15 minutes. Remove toothpick or twine bef ore serving.
Serve with steamed vegetables.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
- Ideal to display at any time of the year. Capatalise on special event days such as Valentine’s Day to sell this meal solution