Beef lovers pizza
250 g thin sliced beef
5 12cm diameter pizza bases
3 tbsp tomato pizza sauce
1 tsp dried oregano leaves
250 g shredded pizza cheese
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 200°C.
- Spread bases with tomato paste and lightly sprinkle with oregano.
- Top with cheese and scrunched Shabu Shabu
- Bake pizzas on baking tray lined with baking paper for 10 - 15 minutes until base is crisp and cheese is melted
- Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time.
- Try your own variations, for example: Hawaiian add crushed pineapple Italian add sliced roasted capsicum and halved olives
- Serve with crisp green salad.