- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Stir fry oh my
- Beef, snow pea, asparagus and mushroom stir-fry
Beef, snow pea, asparagus and mushroom stir-fry
500g Beef rump, cut into thin stir-fry spips
1 tbsp Brown sugar
2 tbsp Oil
250g Snow peas
1 bunch Fresh asparagus, cut into 3cm lengths
100g Oyster mushrooms
100g Shiitake mushrooms
3 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Blanched almonds, (whole or flaked) roasted
Steamed rice to serve
- Rub the brown sugar into the beef sliips, then add a little of the oil to the beef. Mix well.
- Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the beef sliips in three batches, reserving each cooked batch to rest in a warm bowl. Reheat wok between each batch.
- Reheat the wok, add remaining oil and heat. Add the snow peas and asparagus, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms stir-fry for one minute. Add combined oyster and soy sauces, stir-fry to mix.
- Return the beef to the wok, toss to combine. liansfer to serving plate, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with rice.