- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Winner winner meat dinner
- Beef stuffed mushroom caps
Beef stuffed mushroom caps
250 g beef mince
3 spring onions, finely chopped
0.25 cup fresh breadcrumbs
0.25 cup semi dried tomatoes, chopped
0.5 cup shredded parmesan
0.5 tsp cracked black pepper
16 button mushrooms
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 180°C.
- Combine beef, spring onions, breadcrumbs, tomatoes, parmesan and pepper.
- Divide into 16 portions and roll into balls.
- Wipe mushrooms, remove stems and remove thin slice from bottom if necessary to ensure that mushrooms sit flat on tray.
- Press one ball gently on each upturned mushroom.
- Bake mushrooms on baking tray lined with baking paper for approx.15 minutes until beef is cooked through. Serve immediately.
- Recipe notes: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time.
- Select mushrooms of even size for best cooking result and best visual display. Button mushrooms approx 20g each with stem removed provide a good serving portion.