- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Family meals comes first
- Beef surprise
500 g beef mince
2 tbsp chopped parsley
0.5 cup dried breadcrumbs
12 baby bocconcini
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 180°C.
- Combine beef, parsley and crumbs. Divide into 6 portions.
- Roll each portion into a large flat rectangle. Place 2 bocconcini in centre of beef and roll to totally enclose bocconcini.
- Roll into small loaf shape.
- Bake Beef Surprise on baking tray lined with baking paper for 25 - 30 minutes until bacon is crisp and beef is cooked through.
- Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time.
- Serve with crisp green salad.