- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- For the love of BBQ
- Bombay beef skewers
Bombay beef skewers
500 g blade, 25mm cubes
0.5 cup Greek style natural yoghurt
2 tbsp Hot Madras curry paste
1 tbsp chopped coriander or curry leaves
8 x 20cm bamboo skewers
Salad, pappadums and extra yoghurt to serve
- Soak bamboo skewers in cold water for 2 hours.
- Combine yoghurt, curry paste and coriander. Add beef cubes.
- Thread beef on skewers allowing 4-5 cubes per skewer.
- Heat BBQ or large non stick frying pan over moderate heat.
- Cook skewers for 6 minutes turning often until beef is cooked through.
- Serve with salad, pappadums and extra yoghurt.