Hot n spicy beef tenders
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Sliced Rump, Knuckle or Topside||1cm x 5cm||500g||2kg||5kg|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
- Combine spices and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Flour coat and egg wash (or batter) the beef fingers.
- One - by - one place beef fingers into the crumb mixture, making sure to crumb the surface well.
- Remove the crumbed fingers from the bowl and display on a tray with fresh parsley leaves and some chopped fresh chilli.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
- Heat a large non - stick pan with oil over high heat.
- Place crumbed beef fingers into the hot pan and cook until golden brown on all sides
- Remove from the pan and allow to drain on paper towel until excess oil is absorbed.
Serve with salad or as a starter with aoli .