- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Family meals comes first
- Teriyaki beef kebabs & spinach rice
Teriyaki beef kebabs & spinach rice
1 kg beef steak, cut into cubes (trimmed of fat)
0.5 cup teriyaki marinade
sliced vegetables (eg shallots and capsicum), cut to same width as beef cubes
2 cup steamed brown rice
250 g frozen English spinach, thawed and heated
2 bunches of asparagus
6 skewers (soaked if wooden)
- Cut steak into cubes. Place in bowl with marinade and toss to combine.
- Thread beef cubes onto skewers, alternating with the sliced vegetable pieces. Heat grill or BBQ to hot and cook skewers for 10 mins turning occasionally to evenly cook.
- Steam the brown rice and combine with hot spinach. Serve kebabs with rice and asparagus.
- Lunch idea: Serves: 2 Prep: 5 mins
- Soak 200g shelf-fresh Singapore noodles in boiling water for 2 mins. Drain.
- Slice the leftover beef cubes, shallots, capsicum and asparagus into bite-size pieces and toss together with noodles and 1 thinly sliced carrot.
- Combine 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Drizzle over beef noodle mix.