Teriyaki beef skewers
500 g blade cut into 25mm cubes
0.25 cup Teriyaki marinade
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
20 x15cm bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Combine beef, teriyaki marinade, honey, chilli sauce and coriander.
- Cover and stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour for flavours to develop.
- Thread 2 cubes of beef onto each skewer.
- Preheat BBQ on moderately high heat.
- Cook skewers for 6 minutes, turning frequently to ensure even browning
- Serve on platter lined with banana leaf