- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Steak favourites
- The perfect steak
The perfect steak
2x350g Australian Beef Ribeye
Juice of 1 lemon (optional)
Salt, to taste
- Drizzle olive oil onto a grill pan and set over high heat.
- Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt.
- Place steaks on grill pan, turning to make cross hatch marks. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
- Transfer the steak to a warm plate and allow to rest for 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and salt, drizzle with olive oil and serve.